To assist pupils to become highly trainable and highly principled citizens.
Queens High will endeavour to produce highly trainable and highly principled citizens by:
- teaching pupils to become skilled readers.
- teaching pupils to become effective communicators.
- enabling pupils to think creatively.
- enabling pupils to think logically.
- imparting the values and discipline to ensure that they are highly principled.
- we as a school in partnership with the Education Department endeavour to give as accurate an assessment as possible as to the trainability of the individual pupils.
- we will endeavour to instil a desire for lifelong learning and appreciation for the values that ensure an ever-improving quality of life.